What is a print credit? A print credit is a dollar amount that you are given to spend in prints or other products with Tara Flannery Photography. I not only want you to have and use the digital images but I also want you to have beautifully printed and displayed images for your home.
NOTE: The print credit must be used within 2 weeks of gallery posting. Once the gallery expires, you will forfeit the print credit and will receive 4×6 print proofs of the gallery images. All future orders will be subject to the posted prices.
HOW DO I DECIDE?
Let me first say that I would love to help in any way that I can in order to make the best of your print credit and your experience with Tara Flannery Photography. I would love to meet with you in person to help you decide on the perfect products, sizes, and arrangements for your new images. I can come to your home and measure the space and help with decisions as well.
Find a product that you LOVE! Below are some of my favorites. Once you find a product, then measure your space and decide if you’d like a single print or a collage and what sizes you need. Again, I’m here to help in any way that I can – just call me!
- Bamboo Panels – Bamboo is a sustainably harvested material and a beautiful mounting option for your images. These panels are substantial pieces and come ready to hang on the wall. I love the deep matte print with the bamboo – it’s gorgeous!
- Barnwood Frames – Handcrafted in Minnesota, these frames are built using reclaimed wood from old barns. This is a beautiful rustic option for your wood-sy images…I have a 16×20 hanging in my home with our family portrait!
- Float Frames – An ideal accent to any wall, the Float Frame touts effortless style with its sleek brass-coated bolts. I have one of these with a photo of my kids – priceless!
- Gallery-wrapped canvases – Gallery-wrapped canvases are a fantastic way to display your new images! The image is fully wrapped around the frame and the canvases come ready to hang on the wall. Canvases can be unframed or framed in brown, black, or white. See below for canvas collage options.
- Photographic Prints – One large print (16×20 or bigger) or a print grouping will make a great statement in your home. See below for print collage options. An 8×10 or 5×7 size is great for the grandparents. You can choose framed or unframed prints.
COLLECTIONS – these Collections can be fine art prints or canvas.
All prices subject to sales tax. All prices subject to change without notice.
Tara Flannery Photography specializes in portraits, headshots, and event photography. We serve the greater Houston area and are based in The Woodlands and Conroe. Contact me for more information or to schedule a session!